image_google

ADD US ON GOOGLE

Dec 11, 2022 | 6:30 AM EST

feature-image
feature-image

Unified welterweight champion Errol Spence Jr. is undoubtedly one of the best fighters in the welterweight division. And it is a known fact that Spence has a special love for driving. However, his greatest nemesis happens to be car crashes. In fact, he recently took to social media to announce that he has been involved in a second car crash.

Watch What’s Trending Now!

ADVERTISEMENT

It should be mentioned that ‘The Truth‘ was previously involved in a car crash in Dallas in 2019. He had flipped his Ferrari 488 Spider, after driving under the influence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Errol Spence Jr. reveals that he was involved in a second car crash

Errol Spence Jr. came on an Instagram live after his car crash on Saturday night, December 10, 2022. On the live, he showed the aftermath of the crash, especially his wrecked car. And also revealed that a 14-year-old driver crashed into him.

ADVERTISEMENT

News served to you like never before!

Prefer us on Google, To get latest news on feed

Google News feed preview
Google News feed preview
article-image

Getty

Spence, extremely irritated by the turn of events, said, “Thank God I didn’t have my kids on board. Sh*t, I’m not worried about no d*mn car. The motherf*cker hit me, f*cked my leg up. It’s crazy. He ran the light. Always happen to me. I’ve seen him coming too. He ran right into me.”

ADVERTISEMENT

One of Spence’s acquaintances further added, “This ni**a’s 14 and took his parents’ car without them knowing. He ain’t got no god*mn driver’s license.”

READ MORE – Terence Crawford Wants to Follow in Tyson Fury & Anthony Joshua’s Footsteps for Errol Spence Jr. Fight

ADVERTISEMENT

It was also reported that Spence suffered a leg injury after the accident. However, the severity of the said injury was not known.

Fans share their thoughts on Spence Jr’s car crash

ADVERTISEMENT

Fans were unsure of the scenario of Spence Jr’s accident. In fact, a lot of them took to social media to share their thoughts about the same.

A few fans felt that Spence was driving under the influence. And blaming the 14-year-old instead.

ADVERTISEMENT

Similarly, user @Ro05380244Logan also felt that Premier Boxing Champions was trying to save Spence by blaming the 14-year-old.

ADVERTISEMENT

User @TheMechanic444 wanted Spence’s license to be revoked.

Meanwhile, @AOUREDOO mentioned that the heavens wanted him to remain the undisputed champion.

A user hilariously mentioned that the 14-year-old might have been rushing to watch Terence Crawford’s fight. However, another user contradicted this by saying that more people are watching Spence’s live than Crawford’s fight.

User @Kde_023, on the other hand, pointed out that the streets of Dallas were unsafe for driving.

WATCH THIS STORY – Boxing News Roundup (December 4, 2022): Fury Dominates Chisora in a Trilogy, Tristan Tate Invites Paul in Exchange for a Bugatti and More

Who was at fault? Do let us know in the comments below.

Share this with a friend:

Link Copied!

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT